My first attempt ever at cauli-mash and it won’t be the last. This was so delicious + easy. I paired it with a large mushroom cap sautéed in homemade vegan bbq sauce + shredded kale/sprouts. Perfect side for ANY meal!
1 medium cauliflower, cut into pieces (size doesn’t matter too much here, we’ll blend later)
3 fresh garlic cloves, peeled + whole
1/2 cup vegetable stock
fresh parsley, chopped
fresh chives, chopped
salt + pepper
Note: I rarely measure my herbs. Feel free to use as much as you wish.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add chopped cauliflower pieces and garlic cloves onto parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil + sea salt. Place in oven for about 40-50 minutes. Cauliflower should be browned and soft (NOT mushy).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower + garlic to blender. Add fresh parsley and a splash of vegetable stock.
- Begin to pulse mixture until desired mash texture is achieved. Add vegetable stock as needed. Add salt + pepper to taste.
- Finish with chopped chives. Ta da!